Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday Trivia!

Every Tuesday I'll be offering a trivia question for prizes! Here are the rules to play (they're very simple!)

1. Convo me via etsy (ktpapercrafts) or email me at ktpapercrafts@gmail.com with the answer to my question.
2. All correct entries will be entered for the prize, and the winner will be drawn at random.
3. Entries must be received by 11:59pm PST on Tuesday.
4. Correct entries and the winner will be announced on the blog on Wednesday, with their shop name included if they are Etsy sellers.
5. The contest is open to all readers, you do not have to sell on Etsy to win!

If you have a prize you would like to donate to Tuesday trivia, please do not hesitate to contact me!

So, let's get started! This week's prize is a set of 4 handmade notecards, made by me! The cards will be similar to this picture, but the winner will have his or her choice of color and saying for their cards. The cards will measure 5.5in x 4.5in and will come with four white envelopes.


This week's Tuesday Trivia Question is:

How did the Etsy shop, PersnicketyPelican get its name?

Convo me (ktpapercrafts) on Etsy or email me at kittina182@gmail.com with the right answer! I can't wait to see who wins!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin