Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Is it Bath Time Yet??

This week's prize for Tuesday Trivia was generously donated by Etsy seller HeidisHandmades. Heidi emailed me a few weeks ago to offer a prize and I was immediately hooked on her shop when I opened it up. Her body creams, lotions, massage oils, candles, and more look absolutely amazing..I can almost smell them from all the way up here in Maine. Heidi's shop is definitely on my Christmas list, I can't wait to try some of her amazing products. Here are some of my favorites!

"Coconut Lime Verbena Whipped Body Frosting"
Price: $5.50


"Strawberry Sugar Scrub - 4 0z"
Price: $5.50


"Spiced Bay Soap for Men"
Price: $4.50


"Sweet Almond Massage Oil - 8oz"
Price: $11.00


"Lavendar Satin and Silk Hand and Body Cream"
Price: $5.50


"Body Whip Soap and Scrubby - 4 oz"
Price: $6.00


Heidi, thank you so much for participating on my blog this week. You have an awesome shop and I'm so excited to visit again in the near future!

3 comments:

  1. oh WOW~ that strawberry scrub looks amazing! off to look at her shop now! great post!
    xo
    mary jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What a great prize for a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing prize and products!! if you like the look of my shop, i could donate you a prize to give away!
    AuroraRose: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7399576

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin