Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday Trivia!

I love Tuesdays. Giving away a fun new prize every week is such a great feeling. I love promoting the great work of fellow Etsians and what better way than to let my readers actually try something handmade for free.

The prize for this week comes from Etsy seller HeidisHandmades who sells an awesome array of soaps, body creams, bubble baths, and more. This week Heidi has generously donated her Refreshing Cucumber Mint Aloe Soap to whoever wins the game.



Here are the super quick and easy rules of the game:


1. I will be asking you a question about the featured shop of the week.
2. Convo me via etsy (ktpapercrafts) or email me at ktpapercrafts@gmail.com with the answer to my question.
3. All correct entries will be entered for the prize, and the winner will be drawn at random using random.org
4. Entries must be received by 11:59pm PST on Tuesday.
5. Correct entries and the winner will be announced and featured on the blog on Wednesday, with their shop name included if they are Etsy sellers.
6. The contest is open to all readers, you do not have to sell on Etsy to win

So, here we go! The question of the week is:

What is of the two the patriotic items found in HeidisHandmades shop?

The winner will be announced tomorrow!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin