Friday, July 24, 2009

Just Listed!

It has been awhile since I have been able to really sit down and come up with some new ideas. I just completed a huge special order, (300 wedding menus, my first big order!), my very first, and I finally have had some time to sit and just work for a little bit. I wanted to share with you some of my newest creations as we head into the weekend. My husband and I are headed up the coast for a mini-vacation as we celebrate our second wedding anniversary. I hope everyone enjoys a wonderful and safe weekend!


Personalized Note Pad

Price: $4.00


Circle of Fun Thank You Cards - Set of 4
Price: $5.oo


Summer Fun Gift Tags - Set of 5
Price: $2.00


Going Green Gift Tags - Set of 5
Price: $2.00


And here are some other just listed items from other Etsy sellers!

Art Deco Ivy Green Floral Lucite Dangle Bracelet
Seller: DreamboatAnnies
Price: $7.99


Red Raincoat Print
Seller: EllaBlue
Price: $22.00


Moda Fresh Posie Lime Paisley Dish Towels - Set of 2
Seller: MMH Designs
Price: $15.99


Bloom Cushion Cover
Seller: 1000roads
Price: $35.00

3 comments:

  1. HOLY MOLY you were busy! This is a great feature! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the menu's and congrats on your anniversary! I made all of the invites for our wedding and it took me forever so I can appreciate the time that goes into them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your huge order and wedding anniversary! I absolutely LOVE your shop!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin