Its time again for Tuesday Trivia!! If you're a fan of the crocheted arts, today's prize is perfect for you! Etsy seller funnyface12345 has generously donated one of her soap savers...quite an innovative idea if you ask me! This handy item can be used to keep soap from slipping all over your counters or tub, and can also be used as a body scrubber. Funnyface 12345 is offering your choice of lavender or light blue.
Here's how to play!
1. Convo me via etsy (ktpapercrafts) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to my question.
2. All correct entries will be entered for the prize, and the winner will be drawn at random.
3. Entries must be received by 11:59pm PST on Tuesday.
4. Correct entries and the winner will be announced and featured on the blog on Wednesday, with their shop name included if they are Etsy sellers.
5. The contest is open to all readers, you do not have to sell on Etsy to win!
Here's this week's question:
Funnyface12345 lists some eco friendly items in her shop. Name one of these items!
Good luck! The winner will be announced tomorrow!