Mod MomME tagged me on her blog earlier this week. As a tagged member of the blogging world, I now have to share with you all 10 facts about myself, and then tag another 10 bloggers. So, here you go, a little lesson on me!
1. I never considered myself to be a really crafty person until I became a teacher. One of my students turned in an awesome project and I thought "Wow, that's so easy, I could do that." I started making cards and finally got very serious about it this past March.
2. I'm fluent in Spanish and lived abroad in Sevilla, Spain for a semester of college.
3. My husband and I went to high school together but were never friends. He was a senior when I was a freshman and I always thought he and his friends were so cute. He had no clue who I was. Ten years later he bought me a drink at a bar and the rest was history :)
4. I auditioned for the Real World Paris cast. I still have my rejection letter from MTV.
5. I am a huge Red Sox fan.
6. I was a cheerleader in high school and a rugby player in college. Yes, I know that makes no sense at all.
7. Chew in my ear and you might get a black eye. No I'm not a violent person but the sound of chewing makes me want to claw my eyes out!
8. I currently work as an Admissions representative for a local University. The most ridiculous essay I ever read was about why my school was the student's #2 choice.
9. My wedding day was the best day of my life. I know that's incredibly cliché, but there really is nothing like that day.
10. Love Actually is my all time favorite movie.
And here are the 10 people I tag to be "it" next. I can't wait to read their random 10!
Ambers Accents Adventures
Consider the Lilies
Cupcakes and Corsets
1 Logo a Day
Sweets + Hearts
Aroma Haven and Rustic Escentuals
Rockin Mama Baby Gear
Be sure to check out these great blogs!