Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tagged!

Mod MomME tagged me on her blog earlier this week. As a tagged member of the blogging world, I now have to share with you all 10 facts about myself, and then tag another 10 bloggers. So, here you go, a little lesson on me!

1. I never considered myself to be a really crafty person until I became a teacher. One of my students turned in an awesome project and I thought "Wow, that's so easy, I could do that." I started making cards and finally got very serious about it this past March.

2. I'm fluent in Spanish and lived abroad in Sevilla, Spain for a semester of college.

3. My husband and I went to high school together but were never friends. He was a senior when I was a freshman and I always thought he and his friends were so cute. He had no clue who I was. Ten years later he bought me a drink at a bar and the rest was history :)

4. I auditioned for the Real World Paris cast. I still have my rejection letter from MTV.

5. I am a huge Red Sox fan.

6. I was a cheerleader in high school and a rugby player in college. Yes, I know that makes no sense at all.

7. Chew in my ear and you might get a black eye. No I'm not a violent person but the sound of chewing makes me want to claw my eyes out!

8. I currently work as an Admissions representative for a local University. The most ridiculous essay I ever read was about why my school was the student's #2 choice.

9. My wedding day was the best day of my life. I know that's incredibly cliché, but there really is nothing like that day.

10. Love Actually is my all time favorite movie.

And here are the 10 people I tag to be "it" next. I can't wait to read their random 10!

Ambers Accents Adventures

Consider the Lilies
Cupcakes and Corsets
MD Studio
Sybillinart News
1 Logo a Day
Sweets + Hearts
Aroma Haven and Rustic Escentuals
Clay Chic
Rockin Mama Baby Gear

Be sure to check out these great blogs!

10 comments:

  1. What a fun post & a BEAUTIFUL wedding gown! I love the sash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I hate the sound of chewing too!! ahhh!! I'm glad I'mnot the only one! You're so good at this blogging thing...I totally need to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic to know more things about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you have an outdoor wedding as well? My wedding day was the best day of my life as well! Not cliche at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post ; in answer to your tag , here is mine ! :
    http://sybillinartnews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your wedding photo is adorable! and also, i have a weird thing with ears too. not only do i hate the chewing, but i hate when people try to stick their fingers in my ear (which they usually do just to piss me off because they know it bothers me so much).

    thanks for the tag! i completed my 10 things just now. <3

    http://sweetsandhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet. Love the wedding photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was given blog awards and tagged recently. I had a helluva time coming up with ten things about myself so I divided them up to five in one post and five in another. They were loooong, as I love to dish and ramble. I enjoyed your short and sweet ten things about yourself. Admission Rep to a local University, heh? My son is applying to collegs this Fall, may be I can bend your ear a little. I promise I won't chew.

    Very nice blog. I found you on facebook through a fan. I'll invite myself to be your friend/fan.

    karen

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin